Amazing pistols

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yesterday my friend recieved his custom tm hi capa from elite shooting centre and he let me fire it. It was in his backyard about 80ft long. One light weighted pull of the trigger and the kick really surprised me but not as much as the bb's flat trajectory it was about 330fps but hit a pole on a swing about 60 ft away. :lol: And i thought "i got to get one"! after hearing the price i decided maybe not. I would like to know if anybody had a similiar experience with a gbb pistols.

• Supporters

You know, before I even clicked on the topic title I thought "yeah, I can talk about my awesome ESC custom Kimber 1911", tis' a small world after all.

Even with the tiny gas capacity of the mags, a full metal slide + frame kit and upgraded recoil springs it still manages to astound me as to how many rounds it can fire off with an extremely smooth and fast slide cycle.

Looks pretty sweet as well I reckon, even after many months of ownership, plinking and skirmishing (warning, picture whoring below):

IMG_0361.jpg

• Supporters

Custom Covert...

'Cos there's nothing more covert than a .45 ACP hand cannon haha.

When I stuck a Falcon hop in my Sig.

Man...the range. I can (and have) snipe people with it for god sake.

My kwa 1911 impressed me when i bought it,polished the slide and the joining part between lower and upper,put a custom spring in,i hop and use guarder black gas its amazing it fires like a laser and kicks like a mule

Archived