Nearest place to reddich

Rayzor_nippler
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

hi guys

i'm based in redditch at the moment and was wondering where you guys that also live in redditch go airsoft

i normally go saber force but are there any more sites a little closer???

Hey mate, I live in the same area, local sites are a bit thin on the ground aren't they?

Try the F&O Midlands sites. Asylum and Outpost (both Kidderminster) shouldn't be too far from you.

• Supporters
Hey mate, I live in the same area, local sites are a bit thin on the ground aren't they?

yer its a bit pooh rly

they still do the once a month at deta force paint ball but i was told by a chap at sabre fore there might be a new sight opening in redditch very soon........... hopefully

where abouts do you go ditch?

yer its a bit pooh rly

they still do the once a month at deta force paint ball but i was told by a chap at sabre fore there might be a new sight opening in redditch very soon........... hopefully

where abouts do you go ditch?

Tried to book too late for the asylum last time, shame, it looks good. At the moment, wherevers on that's on a day om free, went all the way to epsom last

• Supporters
Tried to book too late for the asylum last time, shame, it looks good. At the moment, wherevers on that's on a day om free, went all the way to epsom last

sabre force is open on the 1st june

its about 9mile from redditch

http://www.sabreforce.co.uk/

I play regularly at the Outpost and Asylum, I will highly recommend both sites. Infact today we had a game down the Outpost, good to get new faces down there! Outpost has got to be one of my favourite sites ever.

Archived