My friends Loadout

SgtTalbert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Just thought Id post a quick picture of my mates loadout (nothing specific)

USMC Navy Multi Camo V3 BDU Uniform Set Shirt Pants

Airsoft Molle Canteen Hydration Combat RRV Vest OD

IMAG0402.jpg

G&G CM16 Raider Short (TAN)

BothRifles.jpg

Foregrip (Not Pictured)

What do you think?

like the OD vest, makes it a little better than full blown cammo. i'd get an OD beanie to go with the vest though instead of the black one

other than that looking good

• Supporters

Nice and clean and efficient at the moment. Just please avoid the temptation to buy a dead cool looking 'full metal' WE pistol and then hang it from a cheap drop-leg holster; biggest new-player mistake I see in the UK. There's always at least one every game I go to that's mere moments away from losing his ability to produce children through pistol-whipping himself in the groin with the rear iron sight of a WE hi-capa.

Simple and effective in short, a nice clean skirmishing loadout, I would suggest making the bottom rifle look less "stock" if you follow

Nice kit.

Sometimes wish i went for a plain vest....but then i look at mine and think nah,

Think a simple aim point style sight would look good. Please don't let him cover it in unnecessary attachments that will just look poop.

Archived