I AM STUCK IN A NIGHTMARE HELP

onangelswings
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

basically i have a asg g36c with a v3 gearbox

when i put the gun i semi auto it fires fine one round at a time for about ten rounds then gives a burst of full auto

when i switch to full auto the gun fires like in semi with no additional bursts like semi is supposed too

if i take the mechbox out the gun and connect the battery both fire modes work absolutely fine like they are intended too

any one got a solution for thsi cos i cant find one and cant take it anymore

Sounds like you fire selector is not connecting to the mech box correctly, have a look at how it connects and you may find it has slipped, be worn or something like that.

• Supporters

Yeah, as above.

Put the mech box back in and then fire the gun before you put the selector switch back on.

If the gun fires semi, put the switch on in the semi position. Auto if it shoots auto, safe if the trigger is blocked. Simples!

• Supporters

Mechanism on the inside of the mechbox might be not lined up right either? I've no idea beyond that, I've never looked at a V3 gearbox.

Archived