forgrip

psion
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

found this on ebay today and it looks like an even more frickin awsome version of a Magpul foregrip with built in rails!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-HandGuar...=item3a72d5d8da

what do we all think?

Ask yourself the following questions:

1: Are you in the army of any country in the world? yes or no (if yes go to question 2, of not skip to question 3)

2: Will you be using and abusing this kit on a daily basis in a hostile environment where a mistake will cost your life? Yes or No (if yes then don't buy it, if no go to question 3)

3: DO YOU THINK ITS COOL? IF yes then shell out £26 and buy it, if no then carry on trawling airsoft shops and ebay for something that is :)

To be honest question 3 is the most important question for an airsofter, and I think it looks good, and if it fitted my AK I would buy it.

OK

Q1: not currently

Q2: no

Q3: i think it looks cool

here is the interesting part Magpul PTS Foregrip on ebay £24.99, Free P&P

The above Foregrip on ebay £27.99, Free P&P

surely this means it cannot be a cheap china knockoff? its more expensive than the magpul! now im really confused.

• Supporters

I've seen.it before, looks ok if thats your sorta thing- not for me though and could do with a top rail too.

As regards to the magpul handguard, at least this is something different

Archived