Random Spring?

FredDixon1989
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Sounds like they've swapped the spring for a less hot one. You're not going to be able to use 400fps anywhere so you don't want to fit it.

Sounds like they've swapped the spring for a less hot one. You're not going to be able to use 400fps anywhere so you don't want to fit it.

Ahh right, thanks

Is it easy to fix for when I go shooting on private land which me and my friends have permission to go shooting on?

Normally they come as a US spec version with an M120 spring fitted - hence 400fps.

The ones destined for the UK market are factory downgraded to about 330 fps, but they leave the original spring in the box.

Normally they come as a US spec version with an M120 spring fitted - hence 400fps.

The ones destined for the UK market are factory downgraded to about 330 fps, but they leave the original spring in the box.

<_< America <_< Thanks guys, might try to fit this into a spring pistol as a laugh :-D

Archived