Newbie from Essex

Adz aka Adam
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Currently shoot target's & pigeon's, rat's, mice, grey squirrel's & rabbit's with mixy on a few local farm's.

Done paintball a few time's & had a good laugh.

Haven't done this yet but think I could get into it.

Looked online & magazine's & I know I need to go have a go in the flesh but from what I can gather the Paintball site's are to open ( & I have a few local to me ) & the urban is better... ?

Any idea's / advice / info etc greatly needed :mellow::rolleyes:

Hi adz, welcome to the forums.

There are a few sites in essex but depends where about you are and if you can travel there.

The following site are all located within essex.

Skirmish Airsoft Billericay

Airsoft Plantation

Dragons Lair Airsoft

There first 2 are both located in Billericay and the third is located in Kelvedon at the secret nuclear bunker. Also if you can travel a bit further out, then you also have

AWA Herts Which is located between harlow and bishops stortford.

Hope this information helps and hope to see on the field soon.

Travel anywhere :)

Live between my partner's in Basildon & my parent's in Mayland when I have my 2 kidz :rolleyes:

I'm up for a local trip ( must have hire available ) with somebody if anybody's interested...?

Can't see me not liking it & will soon become a hardcore gamer :D:lol::P

All the sites i listed above adz, do have hire equipment for people to use.

hi all im also new (havent played yet) to the sport having done a lot of paintball someone told me about trying airsoft from what i can tell it looks good and might be for me. if you guys a looking for people to go with in the local area i'll be interested in meeting sometime as im only in dagenham and i have no one to go with :(

Archived