SAS

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

In English our teacher has decided to make a new special forces unit - the SAS - Special Apostraphe Service. Apparently our job is to rid the world of terrorists misuing and apostrophes.. How do people come up with this stuff? :huh:

Quite simple logic really (to me).

There are a lot of people in the world who illegally use a computer to type things, and clearly don't know how to use the language they've been learning since they were born.

Since a driving test for computer and internet use would be 'undemocratic', these people are allowed to pollute the internet with their typing, and break down the English language.

We need a new way to ensure people actually know how to use (that is write) their language.

I'm guessing you're:

1)15-ish

2)a boy.

Your teacher has decided to try and appeal to what he assumes you'll be interested in. Kids like guns and shooting. Most kids (no matter how much they deny it) like CoD. He's obviously thought "Perhaps they can learn through CoD" (or if he makes references to it). Kids usually learn things better if they're having a good time, and not falling asleep due to boredom or are scared silly by an overly strict teacher.

Who knows, perhaps on Tuesday your maths teacher will put on a beard and Russian accent and try to have Reznov teach you long division...

nah apostrophes are well gay the like their mans and stuffs and i cant be asked to use apostrophes they shouldnt exist. Joking,

Apostrophes are well cool init? :)

Archived