Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davesadler3

SRC G36C Gen III, any neccessary upgrades?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new to the hobby and just recently bought my first half decent airsoft gun, my first was a WELL DHP90 which was really bad and misfed all the time. I'm a complete noob to any technical aspects of airsoft weapons, the only thing I have noticed with the gun is that there is some magazine wobble, is this an easily sorted problem? Also, are there any parts of the gun that I should upgrade or is the stock gun okay as it is?

Thanks in advance

If you aren't technically minded, don't go into it until something goes wrong - but a little maintainance goes a long way.

keep the barrel clean.

clean the bodywork so no dirt works it's way into the gearbox

dry it after rainy days

If it falls into a puddle, the motor will want drying properly (leave it on a radiator for a few days) and everything will be good.

magazine wobble is nothing to worry about unless it interferes with feeding.

Hey man, I have the same gun, I found that when I bought a few new mags that they did not wobble, apparently it's just a fault on the mag, there is a few videos on you tube of people reviewing there G36c and they also include how they stoped there mags from

Wobbling :-)

i had a src g36c and i fixed the magazine wobble by putting electrical tape in the magazine well.