Tristan Orr

Gas Gun Only!

23 posts in this topic

Well, I said a while ago I was going to post a video for all the GBBR freaks on this forum, but I was on my iPhone at the time and I couldn't get the link to work! So here it is guys There are about 4 or 5 maybe more videos on this guys youtube account! So sub. to him!

How airsoft should be done :P

I like

A lot

Not too keen on the style of play though, does seem a little too much like paintball though I haven't watched the whole thing yet.

That is heaven to me, no hi cap heroes raining on my barricade :)

looks interesting

but i love my high caps to much ;)

Oh god, Highcaphero! High cpas are for lazy people that don't want to carry anything on them apart from 2or3 high caps and a gun...

Oh god, Highcaphero! High cpas are for lazy people that don't want to carry anything on them apart from 2or3 high caps and a gun...

well high caps are pretty much all i own :mellow:

gimme a mid and id gladly use it :D

Well zero one sell magpul p mags at 75 rounds in a box of 10 for 50 quid so you tell me unless you mean actual real steal which are about 20 - 30 quid.

Yea just a little although i hear the real steel ones are slimmer to save on weight aswell.

I've got some of each, the proper pts are much higher quality however the green labels aren't bad, theyve fed well in everything I've tested, I've even heard of some pts Masada's not working with pts PMAGs but will with green label :o

Though they are made of abs

Hey, Hicapheroes work their butt's off, they have to wind them sooooooo much! :P jk thats awesome although i would only use the G39 if i were part of their team just because its pure rape-sauce (As mitchell says)

Pfft.

M14 > G36

F*** Zero One. Their box of 10 P-mags are all out of stock :(

lol great thing about GBB is you can only get 30-120rd mags! Makes the game so much better rather then just some ass wipe keeping everyone pin'd down with a M4....

120rd gbb mags? Really?

I agree with everything cerbo knight gas said, m14 ftw.

Then again, classic airsoft guns, (sun project etc.) Can use high caps :o

There's also an AK that AATV reviewed which can take hicaps, it runs off of external air and looks awesome but expensive

I think most classic guns work like that, external rig through the stock or p grip and can take any mags.

VERY paintballish :P