NavySeal97

KSC or TM Glock 17??!!!

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, im gonna be buyin a pistol, glock 17 preferble, don't know which company too choose though, plz help me decide on the better company. TM or KSC :blink:

well, if you want a glock, and you are willing to spend the money, get a magpul pocket gun (it folds down, and looks f*cking cool)

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=5787

Its built on parts of a KSC, so if you dont want the full gun (understandable its 400 f*cking quid) then at the very least, it can be said the the KSC would be a better choice for the box standard glock

yea i think tm would be better on realiability scale but buying a metal slide is quite expensive

Simples- dont buy a metal slide, not really need lol :P

Yea guess your right lol :lol: just adds to the realism

thanks, now where to buy it

well most pistol these days have a polomer construction so metal is over rated,

There is a review of the KSC Glock 19 in this months airsoft mag (just picked up in smiths) if you want another view of one of them :)

i went airsofting with my friend who bought a kwa glock 17 the same time as a regular bought a tm glock 17 within 10 rounds the tm was leaking gas.hd sent it back got a new one did the same again sent that back.got another the slide cracked.he gave up after.while the kwa is still going strong and he has never had a problem with it.i have a kwa 1911a1 and thats fires brilliantly even when i used it at a skirmish in the snow

i went airsofting with my friend who bought a kwa glock 17 the same time as a regular bought a tm glock 17 within 10 rounds the tm was leaking gas.hd sent it back got a new one did the same again sent that back.got another the slide cracked.he gave up after.while the kwa is still going strong and he has never had a problem with it.i have a kwa 1911a1 and thats fires brilliantly even when i used it at a skirmish in the snow

I recently bought a KWA glock 19 and straight out of the box it was leaking gas. Someone else om this forum has the same problem. I wouldn't go for the KWA Glocks if I were you.