bennybenben

Hi!

6 posts in this topic

I've been only doing airsot as a back garden sort of thing with the £30 guns but now want to take it further so am getting the SRC M4, and I like the look of the Dboys S-system M4 kit. Only problem is u don't want to spend £40 odd on something that doesn't fit. Can someone help :)

Welcome to the forums :D

With the SRC thing im not to sure... are you getting the orange one through JBBG? if you are i reccomend not too as orange stands out a mile and a half in th field, Marksman has alot of experience with externally upgrading SRC's you may want to chat with him about it if you can trach him down :P his username is Marksman556 (i think)

I do have a but of experience with em, I have upgraded a few, about 4 now for people.

I've never been to keen on the s-system kits, I've always used madbull and ka CASV kits, so I'm bot sure, ill look into for you though. Give me a link to the s system kit if you can.

Welcome to forums and a good choice of gun.

If you need anymore answer, just let me know or pm me :)

Thanks guys!! Big help and I feel really welcome, I decided to get a g&g m4 and the upgrade worked perfectly!! And marksman, If anything goes wrong I'll be pm'ing you ;)

Welcome to the forums :)

First person I've missed welcoming here I think - sorry!

No problem, you have a hard job looking over every post, it happens :)