Hi!

bennybenben
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been only doing airsot as a back garden sort of thing with the £30 guns but now want to take it further so am getting the SRC M4, and I like the look of the Dboys S-system M4 kit. Only problem is u don't want to spend £40 odd on something that doesn't fit. Can someone help :)

Welcome to the forums :D

With the SRC thing im not to sure... are you getting the orange one through JBBG? if you are i reccomend not too as orange stands out a mile and a half in th field, Marksman has alot of experience with externally upgrading SRC's you may want to chat with him about it if you can trach him down :P his username is Marksman556 (i think)

• Supporters

I do have a but of experience with em, I have upgraded a few, about 4 now for people.

I've never been to keen on the s-system kits, I've always used madbull and ka CASV kits, so I'm bot sure, ill look into for you though. Give me a link to the s system kit if you can.

Welcome to forums and a good choice of gun.

If you need anymore answer, just let me know or pm me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived