Where to sell?

declancase
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, i have not played airsoft for a long, long time and am looking to sell all my gear. This includes a couple of guns, helmets, bags etc.. Is there anywhere i can put it as one topic on this forum, with pictures of all it and a list of what it is and prices. Also, what is best way to check if someone's UKARA is valid if mine has run out? is it possible to do so or shall i get a friend to check. 

Cheers Guys! 

Dec

• Head Moderator

The place to sell anything is in the 'Classifieds' area, then each type of gun under 'Guns for Sale' under the correct heading, i.e. AEG, Gas, Spring.in same sub forum

Kit or other items is sold in 'Parts & Gear for Sale'.

Link for the forum rules: https://airsoft-forums.uk/index.php?/topic/15171-read-first-rules/

1 minute ago, Albiscuit said:

90 posts and you havent found the classifieds yet?

It's a backdoor advert obviously! And shame on you jedi! this guy has old posts in classifieds!

I suspect he's more angling for an ebay type of affair question.

lol then just put it on ebay then... why ask? if you know enough about the internet to join and post on a forum you should know enough to be able to sell on gear!

• Head Moderator
17 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

And shame on you jedi! this guy has old posts in classifieds!

Yes, but the forum layout looks different to how it did last year. 

The UKARA checking question is a good one (I do not know the answer).

I was under the impression only a retailer can check a UKARA number but I dont know this for certain. I would personally use best judgement when selling on a gun. If the person is an active player then that should be good enough.

• Supporters

You don't have to check for a valid UKARA though right?  Any time I've sold a RIF I've asked for membership/UKARA number, given that to the skirmish site the person is registered at and they say "yep, he plays here", cross reference the name and address provided, sorted.  Given the grey language in the VCRA on what qualifies as a skirmishers' defence, that's as bomb proof as I reckon I can reasonably get before sending out a gun.

Archived