Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flynn567

Airsoft Edinburgh / LWA

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.

I seen this new vid on youtube and just had to post it

Link:

Is it just me or does it seem that there are a lot of people just standing around?

No there was plenty of running aboot getting done :)

Handsome chap on about the 39 second mark ;)

No there was plenty of running aboot getting done :)

Handsome chap on about the 39 second mark ;)

Baloo maybe you can help me the website I have is geared towards stag do's ect do you have a link for airsofters? I have never been before and my friend and I would like to visit the site some time :)

Baloo maybe you can help me the website I have is geared towards stag do's ect do you have a link for airsofters? I have never been before and my friend and I would like to visit the site some time :)

Just contact Land Warrior

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/

And they can sort it out.

The airsoft Edinburgh site has just been changed and I think they are still updating it

If you are heading up any time or going to section 8 give me a shout and I will say Hi if I am there.

Just contact Land Warrior

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/

And they can sort it out.

The airsoft Edinburgh site has just been changed and I think they are still updating it

If you are heading up any time or going to section 8 give me a shout and I will say Hi if I am there.

I will do Sir both Section 8 and LWA are on my list but right now I need to fix my kit :(

I was at POW and my piston head came loose when firing full auto, I need to rebuild the hole gearbox

was that the one i sold you Flynn?

I will do Sir both Section 8 and LWA are on my list but right now I need to fix my kit :(

I was at POW and my piston head came loose when firing full auto, I need to rebuild the hole gearbox

Did you mean a hole in your gearbox? Or the whole gearbox? I suppose either way it's a p.i.t.a :(

Let's hope not ;) (fight,fight,fight :) )

No m8 it was my G36c that failed :P,

I plan to fix it before I go Airsort so I have a backup gun but with bills and the GZ weekend my money is a little low right now