Shotgun shortage

Robot666

Is there some kind of national shortage on shotguns at the minute?

Every shop I've looked at have barely any in stock.

I've been after the  golden eagle v2 

M870 with wood furniture for a while now.

I know manufacturers rotate what their producing throughout the year but are none of them doing shotguns at the minute?

I think I grabbed the last GE Wood 870 on PB, so that's my bad - I didn't even know they'd made a V2 version to be honest, what's the difference? Just the fact it doesn't use removable gas tanks anymore?

6 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

Pretty much

If they're actually bigger and not just the same size as the breacher ones I could see that being decent - the gas tanks do tend to run out rather quickly & are a fucking nightmare to fill because they piss gas absolutely everywhere, although having multiple gas tanks is a lot easier to carry than a bottle [although you'll need the bottle anyway to refill the gas - means you can take one that's cooling down and pop a warm one in while you're stuck with a cooled-down tank with the v2? idk)

I think everything gas at the minute is just a ballache to get hold off 🤣 friend of mine is trying to find a saiga or a akx, the ak is a nightmare to get unless you want to pay over the odds, saiga seems to have re stocked currently.

hope you manage to get something soon 😅 

1 hour ago, pyromancer6 said:

I think I grabbed the last GE Wood 870 on PB, so that's my bad - I didn't even know they'd made a V2 version to be honest, what's the difference? Just the fact it doesn't use removable gas tanks anymore?

Yeah, you charge them through the pistol grip now

• Supporters

Niche gun = small volume of sales = no rush to re-stock.

I'm actually surprised that patrolbase even have the tacticool M70 in stock.  Given the £60 price difference, is there anywhere that you can source wood / "wood" furniture to swap onto it?

spacer.png

Arrived today, and awkwardly enough...

spacer.png

...It's also a V2, which means I've completely had you off - sorry! I was under the impression it'd be the V1 gas-tank version and from the listing it looked that way but nope, guess they just forgot to update the product page.

Hopefully when all of them are out of stock they'll get a few more in? They can't be too expensive to import wholesale considering they're just chinese TM clones, right?

First impressions are good - the tank doesn't leak when you put gas into it, which is a nice bonus & it feels a lot smoother in the action compared to my V1 but that could just be the fact it's brand new compared to the absolute state my original GE 870 is in lol, the wood feels cheap but pleasant and it seems to shoot the exact same power as the V1.

spacer.png

Hopefully they restock them soon if you're still really keen by the time it comes around & I hope I'm not being a prick and rubbing it in or anything, just thought I'd share the info because the page isn't accurate lol