GE 870 shotgun HPA conversion

So I've decided to dip my toes into HPA by converting my sawn off. From looking on google I need an adapter for the valve like this

https://highpressureairsoft.co.uk/products/jag-arms-scatter-gun-secutor?variant=48820107542852

Obviously I also need a tank, line and regulator so I'm thinking this package from high pressure airsoft. 

https://highpressureairsoft.co.uk/collections/package-deals/products/26ci-tank-line-and-regulator-package-bundle

Is there anything I'm missing, or am I good with these?

Thanks, all help is appreciated 

I'm getting fed up with only getting a couple of shells worth of shots from the tiny gas tank before needing a refill. Being pump action I don't think I'll be getting wanker gun rof, maybe if I was 14 again😉

I'm watching this with interest - I have a full stock GE 870 shotgun, and the performance is distinctly anaemic, with the useable range being probably 20m max.... HPA tapping it might just give it a new lease of life.

1 hour ago, sjhirst said:

Yep. thats what you need.

Be aware, that depending on the valve location, you may need to drill a larger hole for the hpa adapter to fit.

I'll give it a go. For me, the fill valve is on the underside of the buffer tube, so I think a fairly easy fit. @Cannonfodder have you taken the plunge yet?

Edited by The_Lord_Poncho

4 hours ago, sjhirst said:

Yep. thats what you need.

Be aware, that depending on the valve location, you may need to drill a larger hole for the hpa adapter to fit.

Thanks. Mine is this one with the valve in the end of the grip. If it's just a case of drilling a larger hole that won't be a problem 

golden-eagle-pump-action-gas-rifle-short-real-wood-ge-m870sw.jpg.da22b1b2b75f83ee2e0e1dd70c4f091c.jpg

@The_Lord_Poncho not yet, I've had to put it on hold till next month as I've had some stuff come up but I will update here when it gets done