Are S&T mags compatible with Specna Arms Edge/One Series?

O-53

• Supporters

Try one and let us know

Somebody did make a bit of thread a while back about Specna mag compatibility, the one thing I would bear in mind though is that the Edge and One series had different OEMs so what works in one may not work in the other.

My own experience? My SA-A03 One series (from back before they were called One Series because that was the only series they did), works well with Nuprol mags (both metal and plastic ones), PTS EPMs (not the EPM1) but not the Beta Project Pmags.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Somebody did make a bit of thread a while back about Specna mag compatibility

Many such example, I measured my EDGE 1 mags and found they were an outlier among my STANAGs.  You can generally make mags fit and feed with some filing or shimming.

8 hours ago, Lozart said:

Try one and let us know

Somebody did make a bit of thread a while back about Specna mag compatibility, the one thing I would bear in mind though is that the Edge and One series had different OEMs so what works in one may not work in the other.

My own experience? My SA-A03 One series (from back before they were called One Series because that was the only series they did), works well with Nuprol mags (both metal and plastic ones), PTS EPMs (not the EPM1) but not the Beta Project Pmags.

Thanks. Ive got a A03 as well so far ik s mags work well but not sure about other mags