My Pistol Collection

Whilst I've only been to one airsoft game, I have been a replica collector for a long time so happily having discovered the joys of a skirmish, I have some decent 6mm AS pistols in the arsenal already. Here are the pistols I have at the moment - 

• FPR Custom all steel Desert Eagle with TM innards
  • TTI Pit Viper
  • Umarex GHK steel slide Glock 17
  • ASG CZ Shadow 2
  • ASG CZ Shadow 2 'Orange Edition'
  • KWC 1911 Parkerised
  • KWC 1911 100th anniversary

1635905082_6mmPistols.thumb.jpg.e9474e3454b4d42e5019121bef5369bf.jpg

Looking to add a couple more, but really need to get a decent AEG as next purchase

13 minutes ago, Doyley83 said:

Whilst I've only been to one airsoft game, I have been a replica collector for a long time so happily having discovered the joys of a skirmish, I have some decent 6mm AS pistols in the arsenal already. Here are the pistols I have at the moment - 

• FPR Custom all steel Desert Eagle with TM innards
  • TTI Pit Viper
  • Umarex GHK steel slide Glock 17
  • ASG CZ Shadow 2
  • ASG CZ Shadow 2 'Orange Edition'
  • KWC 1911 Parkerised
  • KWC 1911 100th anniversary

1635905082_6mmPistols.thumb.jpg.e9474e3454b4d42e5019121bef5369bf.jpg

Looking to add a couple more, but really need to get a decent AEG as next purchase

Nice collection but it's missing a lovely M9. 😉

Some form of Beretta 92 is on the list - just need to find the right one. Recommendations would be welcomed

Just now, Doyley83 said:

Some form of Beretta 92 is on the list - just need to find the right one. Recommendations would be welcomed

I have two we Berettas and a TM chrome Beretta which I will field on Sunday for the first time. I like the smooth action of the TM but because of the plastic slide it lacks the weight of the we guns and it also doesn't have the same 'i mean business' sound of the we action.

I've had the we guns for years and they have never let me down. Even the mags have never been a problem. They just feel so good in the hand.

1 minute ago, Shamal said:

I have two we Berettas and a TM chrome Beretta which I will field on Sunday for the first time. I like the smooth action of the TM but because of the plastic slide it lacks the weight of the we guns and it also doesn't have the same 'i mean business' sound of the we action.

I've had the we guns for years and they have never let me down. Even the mags have never been a problem. They just feel so good in the hand.

Yeh I think as a replica enthusiast I'd have to have metal as a pre-requisite to any purchase. A friend has recommended the CO2 Taurus P92 which has full auto capability as well, and I've been eyeing the Umarex offering but cannot find a review of it anywhere - https://www.umarex.com/products/airsoft/co2/2.5994.html

1 minute ago, Doyley83 said:

Yeh I think as a replica enthusiast I'd have to have metal as a pre-requisite to any purchase. A friend has recommended the CO2 Taurus P92 which has full auto capability as well, and I've been eyeing the Umarex offering but cannot find a review of it anywhere - https://www.umarex.com/products/airsoft/co2/2.5994.html

Yes one of my we guns is full auto.

I do have an Umarex M9 but that is a 4.5mm co2 but the build and finish is good quality.

I've not really looked at the Taurus so can't say but I might check it out 🙂

2 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Yes one of my we guns is full auto.

I do have an Umarex M9 but that is a 4.5mm co2 but the build and finish is good quality.

I've not really looked at the Taurus so can't say but I might check it out 🙂

That one I linked is non blowback which puts me off, they do a gas one though this also looks good - https://www.umarex.com/products/airsoft/gas/2.5798.html