Ak muzzle spit BB

ArZh

Heya everyone. 

Bought AKS-74m from SA,were happy before but after couple of games i started to see that most of BB my gun is spit. I found problem in muzzle that BB stuck on muzzle out edge and its making rifle spit some BB instead of shoot. 

Who know how can i fix it? I tried to install muzzle properly but that didn't work well. 

Hi bud.

Are you saying that the BB is hitting the muzzle on the way out of the barrell?

Can you post up a video clip of what's happening?

Muzzle strike?

Maybe remove the flash hider and see if the inner barrel is moving about slightly which will more than likely be the cause.

If so, strip down and remove inner barrel & hop assembly and wrap a few winds of electrical tape around the inner near the end, enough to minimise the movement when it’s back in the outer barrel.

52 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Muzzle strike?

Maybe remove the flash hider and see if the inner barrel is moving about slightly which will more than likely be the cause.

If so, strip down and remove inner barrel & hop assembly and wrap a few winds of electrical tape around the inner near the end, enough to minimise the movement when it’s back in the outer barrel.

I think thats muzzle because its loosing to side a little, but thanks i try to check it. 

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Hi bud.

I try to record it after work time

Remove the muzzle and test. If it’s going off to the left/right still, possibly your inner barrel is bent. If it’s fine with the muzzle device off, possibly your threads bad or the muzzle device itself.

9 hours ago, Shamal said:

Hi bud.

No way for video because its not recording bb normal. There is photo of muzzle, inside it have white sleps that i think because of spiting BB. Cant make a video because its not seems well

IMG_20240705_203325.jpg

it's easy enough to remove the muzzel device to check if it's still happening or even if there's much movement of the inner barrel.

5 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

it's easy enough to remove the muzzel device to check if it's still happening or even if there's much movement of the inner barrel.

Already checked. With no muzzle bb flying normal, with muzzle it spit sometime. This is why i think problem in muzzle

Yes I think you should remove the muzzle. Something seems out of line I reckon.

Probable cause may be the inner barrel moving a bit. It would only need to move a tiny amount to cause the BB to clip the muzzle.