Need your review on this automatic bb loader

edge_of_city

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome.

No, not personally.  I assume that's the LayLax automatic BB loader.

UK prices seem to range from £50 (if they had any) into the £60s (if they had any).

There's shill review here which shows it working out of the box, but it's not that fast and clearly struggles to half-fill and EPM1. The comments aren't very complimentary.

Nice that it comes with multiple adaptors, but I'd stick to an Odin or clone, given that replacing Odin internals costs a fraction of throwing one of these away when it breaks.  Also, Odins and clones are available, but it seems nobody has bothered re-stocking these.

23 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Ahoy and welcome.

UK prices seem to range from £50 (if they had any) into the £60s (if they had any).

There's shill review here which shows it working out of the box, but it's not that fast and clearly struggles to half-fill and EPM1. The comments aren't very complimentary.

Nice that it comes with multiple adaptors, but I'd stick to an Odin or clone, given that replacing Odin internals costs a fraction of throwing one of these away when it breaks.  Also, Odins and clones are available, but it seems nobody has bothered re-stocking these.

Hi, there. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Form the YouTube, it seemed to function pretty good in footage, yeah, I will check its comments below, thank you so much, you did a great help.👍🙏🎈

23 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Ahoy and welcome.