gas burns vorsk g18c

Wegalaxy

Hello,

When firing my Vorsk G18C, I receive a painful blast of cold air on my hand. It has happened 3 out of 10 shots and excessive clouds of green gas come from the pistol when firing (looks pretty cool if I say so).

The pistol cycles fine. Its just unusable when it starts blasting me with freezing green gas.

What is the issue with my pistol? Any easy fixes?

Thanks 

Edited by Wegalaxy

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Wegalaxy said:

Will do. Just wondering if its a common thing with g18c pistols.

Generally no, 

BUT,

Could be a vorsk qc thing, could be venting due to ambient temperature or rapid firing, or the two combined, but venting usually occurs forwards out of the barrel, not rearward over the hand🤔

As has been said, if its new return it, ideally for a refund, or upgrade to a TM, you'll not regret it.

It is a Vorsk; they have terrible quality control and a range of problems.  If it is new, return it for a refund and buy a TM.

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Wegalaxy said:

Thanks everyone will do @Tackle. How can this be caused by ambient temperature? Regarding  physics? Just curious

Just a posh word, essentially if the temperature is too low, or borderline too low, it remains in a more liquid state, so doesn't perform as well.

Metal bodied guns are more prone, literally because they hold the cold compared to plastic slides & bodies, hence why TM kit is plastic, very realistic plastic I'll add, & they will perform well when other brands struggle. 

the perfect combination is a TM gas pistol for the summer, & a c02 pistol for winter use (or even an aep if its only an occasionally used backup)