Fitting npas in mws bolt

LazzurusMan

So today I'm picking up an evo bolt and ra-tech npas for my noveske.

I've searched online and YouTube, but I cannot find a decent video of how to properly fit an npas. Half the videos have all the bits I need to know being done under/out of the cameras view, the other half are from East Asia and unfortunately I can only speak the one language and they don't have subtitles.

Can anyone give me a breakdown or link me a tutorial on how to fit an npas correctly?

If I can't figure it out in a few hours I'll have to get the angrygun bolt (comes with npas pre fitted) and I'd rather avoid angrygun.

I cant speak for the MWS as my GBBR's are mainly WE but I'm sure it's not much different.

Remove the loading nozzle from the bolt carrier, on the WE there is a pin visible on the bolt which secures the return spring. Ant nozzle guids also need to be removed. Once out you need to open the nozzle, again on the WE there is a pin half way along the nozzle that secures thhe front and back together and locates the return spring. Take the valve and it's spring out of the nozzle, replace the valve with the NPAS,( note orientation needs to be the same as the original valve, ) and reuse the valve spring. Then re assembley is as they say , the reverse .

You'll get a QR code with your npas & the link will show you how to fit it.

Plenty video's on YT too.

Edited by gavinkempsell

I remember watching a YT vid before I did mine but can’t find it right now. It was all pretty straight forward though, what took the most time was adjusting it to get the joule output that I wanted.

Ended up getting an angrygun bolt with mpa for now. Seems pretty consistent so far, and it's way lighter than the stock bolt.

Just LOTS of tiny adjustments to get to 1.13j on .32 with red gas.