Double Eagle N4 video - improved gas efficiency

RostokMcSpoons

I asked in the comments if this is a change to the mags or the RIF, seeing as most complaints center on the mag design

Hmm... interesting.  Be interested to see what they respond with.  I've been hovering over these for a while, but if there is a revised version in the offing then I will wait longer.  

On 23/03/2024 at 10:52, 1st commando said:

I found using gunsmodify mags made it way more efficient anyway so no reason to buy DE mags which are around the same price and less well made

Around the same price? Everywhere I've looked the gm mags are 85 and the de mags are 65. That 20 quid soon adds up when you're looking at running 6 of them.

19 hours ago, LazzurusMan said:

Around the same price? Everywhere I've looked the gm mags are 85 and the de mags are 65. That 20 quid soon adds up when you're looking at running 6 of them.

Dunno where 85 is, im seeing them for 65ish on HPA. most i saw was 72 from bavtacs website. Either way, the extra 20 is indescribably worth it. The DE Mags are so much worse.

Hang on, just watched the video again. 

Every other video I've seen of the n4 shows it with a silver bolt, that video shows a black one with noveske logo.

The black bolt is what I have in my n4 I bought last weekend. If I'm right and I have the "newer" version.......efficiency isn't great from what I've experienced. It'll do a whole mag on semi but definitely felt like it was getting sluggish, but won't do a mag on auto.

On 27/03/2024 at 15:42, LazzurusMan said:

Hang on, just watched the video again. 

Every other video I've seen of the n4 shows it with a silver bolt, that video shows a black one with noveske logo.

The black bolt is what I have in my n4 I bought last weekend. If I'm right and I have the "newer" version.......efficiency isn't great from what I've experienced. It'll do a whole mag on semi but definitely felt like it was getting sluggish, but won't do a mag on auto.

Where did u buy it from?

21 hours ago, woody_2231 said:

Where did u buy it from?

Dk armaments. Looked like they had a few in both black and tan if you're after one.