Krytac CRB motor and mosfet upgrades

Hi everyone, I have a krytac CRB that's a few years old now and I am looking at doing some upgrades. I'm wanting to replace the standard motor for a warhead high speed running at 36,000 rpm on 11.1 and popping in a gate aster for some extra features. The gearbox is stock so standard 18 to 1 gears and is in good condition. Is the high speed motor going to perform well in this situation? I'm ideally looking for a increase in trigger response and slight rate of fire increase. TIA 

13 minutes ago, Pseudotectonic said:

what is your current ROF?

I believe right around 20 rps, but gearbox is in bits atm for maintenance so can't be sure.  

10 minutes ago, Sewdhull said:

Are you increasing the lipo voltage and if you are adding a MOSFET will you use precocking?

No its always been run on 11.1 lipo, the standard krytac motor is pretty worn out now so needs replacing, hence the upgrade and yes I was planning on utilising precocking.

That 36K will probably increase your RPS to near 30. Depending on your exact setup, this may end in PME and/or overspin. I suggest either looking for a 30K brushless or going with a brushed 16-18 TPA Neo. Krytac stock motors are technically Neo motors but they’re very weak, so a new motor with strong magnets will be an upgrade.