Over Glasses Goggles - Recommendations

Hi all, 

I have been using the Bolle 180apsi goggles over my glasses for a while now as they fit the larger frames nicely. 

They do tend to fog up about halfway through a skirmish day. 

Any recommendations on what is a great brand for Over Glasses Goggles that are airsoft rated,

Thanks, David

Edited by davidf

Of course it depends upon the size of your glasses but I've a few pairs of Guard Dog Evader 2 OTG goggles and they're great (I can't comment on if they fog badly or not as I use an ExFog)

2 hours ago, davidf said:

Hi all, 

I have been using the Bolle 180apsi goggles over my glasses for a while now as they fit the larger frames nicely. 

They do tend to fog up about halfway through a skirmish day. 

Any recommendations on what is a great brand for Over Glasses Goggles that are airsoft rated,

Thanks, David

I personally use these. Although I cannot say if they will perform as good for everyone.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EJopzxj

Bolle is really good on a budget. 

I use Rotcho OTG at the moment.

Ex-fog is the only way to prevent fogging in my opinion (the other one is called Dye i4/i5).

Edited by Krisz

On 16/03/2024 at 12:54, Fatboy40 said:

Of course it depends upon the size of your glasses but I've a few pairs of Guard Dog Evader 2 OTG goggles and they're great (I can't comment on if they fog badly or not as I use an ExFog)

+1 for Guard Dog Evader 2s, pretty slim for fitting over glasses and looks okay. No issues with fogging.

Have you looked into Rx inserts op?

Only solution I found to cut out fogging completely with glasses was a fog unit 

I’m using Hero Sharks mesh goggles and anti fog spray on my glasses. Seems to work ok.