B&T Sling Mount

JinxDuh

Hey everybody, I have one final part to source to finalise my Luftlande G36KA4 build… The B&T Rail mounted sling loop. B&T won’t ship to the UK, so looking for somewhere in the UK that has one, or a replica of said sling mount. 

Anybody know of any replicas, or have any sources for one?

IMG_4868.jpeg

IMG_4869.jpeg

Me again :D

I've not seen any replicas of the B&T sling mount, you could probably do a diy replica if you had basic measurements (B&T has a wireframe of the CAD on their webstie iirc) 

A HK sling mount should be kosher too iirc, and may be easier to find. 

7 hours ago, mp5a4 said:

Me again :D

I've not seen any replicas of the B&T sling mount, you could probably do a diy replica if you had basic measurements (B&T has a wireframe of the CAD on their webstie iirc) 

A HK sling mount should be kosher too iirc, and may be easier to find. 

I spent a good few hours looking at rail mounted sling mounts and yeah, I found nothing similar at all. Annoyingly the guys I'm building an impression on all happen to have the B&T mount haha 

https://photobw.info/heer/division-schnelle-krafte/luftlandebrigade-26/luftlandeaufklarungskompanie-260

I have some other little bits to sort out on the rifle anyway, such as getting the barrel length shortened by about .5", getting the outer barrel the correct thickness/colour and getting the correct flash hider fitted. Gives me some time to knock out a 3d print of one until I can source a real one haha

• 1 month later...

r0txwe.png

Found this while shopping for the zenit style ones - this the style you're after? Couldn't find an image of the B&T one at the same angle so I couldn't figure if it was similar or not lol

Edited by pyromancer6

Would one of these mounts be of any use?

435007017_25199928559622541_9084559598009176747_n.jpg

On 08/04/2024 at 13:33, pyromancer6 said:

r0txwe.png

Found this while shopping for the zenit style ones - this the style you're after? Couldn't find an image of the B&T one at the same angle so I couldn't figure if it was similar or not lol

It's close, but the B&T one is in the middle.

23 hours ago, Lozart said:

Yeah, I'm aware they have them but it's a bit much imho once shipping and fees are added!

21 hours ago, gavinkempsell said:

Would one of these mounts be of any use?

435007017_25199928559622541_9084559598009176747_n.jpg

Got a few of those knocking about, the Bundeswehr G36KA4 has a specific rail mount for their A4 rail and because I want to be as clone correct as possible, I may have to suck it up and get the proper thing 😂