Boneyard or parts

JinxDuh

I want to list on the classifieds the parts I didn’t use on my m16 build such as:

a fully working gearbox

Lower receiver

Upper receiver assembly (it’s in parts as it splits in two halves)

Hop unit and barrel

As it’s all working, would it go into “parts” or “boneyard”? I know it’s not super important but better safe than sorry 😂

I have a complete set of internals for a TM Glock 19 Gen 3 - everything from both the frame and slide, but no magazine -. I broke the slide when putting a Guarder nylon frame on the gun. I also managed to destroy the Guarder frame. Long story. 

Since they are parts, can you confirm that I can sell them as a complete set without requiring UKARA? When I say complete set I mean everything including the parts in the slide - outer and inner barrel, hop up, bbu and nozzle, front and rear sights, recoil spring and guide. The only part that needs replacing is the slide stop spring which is bent out of shape somewhat. I even have the original TM frame though I am reluctant to include it in the package, because then all the gun would need is a new slide. ie. it would be 90% of a rif.

I am beginning to wonder whether I should sell them in smaller batches rather than as a complete set, to avoid any misunderstanding with the law. Or maybe I should just buy a new slide and keep the gun. If I put a metal slide on it, would I be able to keep the plastic outer barrel. KWA pistols all have metal slides and plastic outer barrels, so I imagine so