Cybergun and TM Scar-L AEG Compatibility

Frank123

• Supporters
On 25/02/2024 at 15:39, Frank123 said:

Hey guys,

I am wondering if anyone know if the SCAR-L from Cybergun is compatible with TM or the same size?

I looking to bullpup it but SRU say its only for the TM version.

image.jpeg

The current Cybergun SCAR L is a Cyma made copy of the old G&G so I'd say almost certainly NOT compatible. 

• Supporters
41 minutes ago, Frank123 said:

Even though Cybergun is licensed out by WE? 

Cybergun is the licencing company, WE is one of the OEMs that they use. The current Cybergun SCAR-L is very definitely made by Cyma (source, my neighbour has one and I've seen the guts of it - it has Cyma written on the parts!)

Are you planning to fit the kit to a GBB Scar ? wondering about the WE reference as WE make GBB SCARs .

Can't see a kit designed for ( I assume ) an aeg working on a GBBR. As a side not, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that is just wrong !

I have seen online and around AEG version of WE but SRU only do a TM AEG kit. 

Also, I have try short arms so having no stock will make it easy for me to shoulder and reach the front rails lol 

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Frank123 said:

I have seen online and around AEG version of WE but SRU only do a TM AEG kit. 

Also, I have try short arms so having no stock will make it easy for me to shoulder and reach the front rails lol 

When I was shopping for MLOK rails for my SCAR I had a chat with the guy at Airsoft Artisan and we checked the measurements of the mounting holes on mine (G&G - which is what the Cyma/Cybergun is copied from). They matched up with the WE/VFC version of his rails more than the TM version so I'd say that it may be a fair bet that it might fit a WE.