Potential Clear Out

EvilMonkee

I'm contemplating clearing out some of my AEGs and I don't use them.  Thoughts on prices?

KWA Centurion Arms RM4 ERG with 6 or 7 mags, stock internally bar the hop rubber.  Been skirmed 6 or so times

E&L AIMS - fairly well abused as its my loaner 

LCT RPD - fairly well used but in working order - needs some work on the hop as it will only hop .2s

S&T SMLE - mint in box 2 mags

It's well worth fixing the LCT RPD considering how much they cost new. Even if you get a professional to do it. Otherwise it will be boneyard price vs premium rare second hand price. 

E&L Aims in abused condition, Maybe £140? Need pics. Also depends if its the short barrel no stock version, the short barrel stock version or the long barrel stock version. 

Edited by Asomodai

The RPD isnt broken, it probably just needs a new hop rubber. The AIMS is a standard AK one just with a folding stock and East German furniture, £150 is roughly what I was thinking

On 06/02/2024 at 17:24, EvilMonkee said:

The RPD isnt broken, it probably just needs a new hop rubber. The AIMS is a standard AK one just with a folding stock and East German furniture, £150 is roughly what I was thinking

It's broken to the potential buyer if it doesn't work properly. 

Also, is the AIMS a Gen 2? If an essential or Gen 1 then that will also lower the value.