Tracer Units, Acetech vs Xcortech

Alex34

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Scoured the internet for comparisons but can't find any.

From experience, has anyone been able to compare the Xcortech XT501 MK2 to the Acetech Bifrost?

I don't care for rainbow colours or muzzle flash, I just want the best tracer unit I can buy. One that produces the brightest BBs and is long lasting.

From my research, it seems these two units are deemed to be the brightest and best. I prefer the "realistic" look of the Xcortech but like the fact that the Acetech can light up red BBs as well.

Any input anyone?

TIA 

I have both and there's not much between them in terms of brightness.

For green bbs they are both spot on, although I've never tried the bifrost with red bbs

Xcortech have 2 versions of the mk2, one for red bbs and one for green bbs. they will light up the opposite color but not as brightly

also the xcortech uses a micro usb for charging and the bifrost uses usb C

I've heard very good things about the acetech brighter C for green bbs and it's a popular one at the site I go to regularly

42 minutes ago, strykerles said:

I have both and there's not much between them in terms of brightness.

For green bbs they are both spot on, although I've never tried the bifrost with red bbs

Xcortech have 2 versions of the mk2, one for red bbs and one for green bbs. they will light up the opposite color but not as brightly

also the xcortech uses a micro usb for charging and the bifrost uses usb C

I've heard very good things about the acetech brighter C for green bbs and it's a popular one at the site I go to regularly

Thanks for that!

In terms of build quality, is one able to take a wack better than the other?

I was looking at the Brighter C as well. Looks like it will do well in an Angry Gun suppressor. Do you think that maybe a better option than the Xcortech... in terms of realism? Is the Brighter C on the same level as far as brightness?

I'd say the bifrost feels more sturdy but it is bigger than the mk2

the brighter C is a popular choice with the speedy bois on their pistols. again though it's bigger than the mk2

I have the xcortech mk2, and one of the guys i play with has the acetech. Brightness wise they are very much the same on the green tracers we've used. I used red tracers indoors and they weren't as bright as the green but I can't remember which brand they were so it's not really as fair comparison, havingbsaid that up to the approx 20m ranges indoors it was fine. Outdoors I always go green as they glow beyond the flight time.

I can't fault the build quality of my xcortech, its usually used inside a mock suppressor but inhave used it exposed and its taken all knocks and still works fine.

Alright, what about Acetech Brighter R vs AT2000 R? Any noticeable difference (brightness) between the two? The AT2000 R is about £20 cheaper.

Thinking of going down the mock suppressor route. It gives me the look I want to maintain, and hopefully the AT2000R or Brighter R will give me the performance I want with red and green BBs. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.