Aap01

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I was hoping someone could confirm on what part has broke on my sons aap01. It shot out metal the last time he used it and besides the damage to the nozzle assembly the only other part I see broken is as depicted. He uses this as a primary and has started using HPA, is anything else liable to break if so any recommendations what to get. Thanks in advance. 

20240125_131819.jpg

20240125_131955.jpg

Everything you see in the first picture kinda needs replacing.

What you broke is the valve knocker lock (or firing pin lock) and it's the second part that breaks in an AAP after the hammer itself. You can source an original replacement but at this point I suggest replacing the whole trigger/hammer mechanism with CowCow parts.

Sounds like it might be cheaper & easier to replace the pistol.

Aaps need toughening up if you're going to put alot of rounds through in auto.

And yes it's about the cost of the gun in parts to sort out the weak bits.

In fairness they weren't designed for the rigours of hpa.

Even gas breaks some of them after a couple thousand rounds.

Edited by Sewdhull

On 25/01/2024 at 16:23, Skara said:

Everything you see in the first picture kinda needs replacing.

What you broke is the valve knocker lock (or firing pin lock) and it's the second part that breaks in an AAP after the hammer itself. You can source an original replacement but at this point I suggest replacing the whole trigger/hammer mechanism with CowCow parts.

Thought that, I already put the loki tdc in it, so cow cow it is then. Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.