Doctor sight for Glock 17

Davemo767

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello really could use someone's knowledge I have a we Glock 17 gen 3 and I have recently bought a doctor red dot sight but the mounting plate that I need for the underneath to go on the slide isn't the typical plate that you can find on site does anyone know which one it is please 

17 hours ago, Davemo767 said:

Hello really could use someone's knowledge I have a we Glock 17 gen 3 and I have recently bought a doctor red dot sight but the mounting plate that I need for the underneath to go on the slide isn't the typical plate that you can find on site does anyone know which one it is please 

You able to put a photo up of the rail bud?

• Supporters
5 hours ago, _K4MF_ said:

You able to put a photo up of the SLIDE bud?

Ftfy.

The mounting bolt spacing on a doctor sight is different to the usual red dot spacing ont the base plate. Probably need a specific one.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.