Novritsch SSR63 (SL8 / G36 DMR) - video review

RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This popped up on my feed.

As someone who often likes the idea of owning a DMR but is aware I'd probably fail to tech one for myself, this looks rather appealing!

Also, I have a bit of thing for thumb-hole stocks, ever since the BSA Buccaneer was a thing (and the L96 too).

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• RostokMcSpoons changed the title to Novritsch SSR63 (SL8 / G36 DMR) - video review

I too have a thing for a thumbhole stock 😍 and I was excited to see this rifle getting released. I've seen other videos of this SL8 and the thing that puts me off is that the barrel kind of wobbles. It's not firmly seated. I'll try to find the video and post it here. I think this is a JG SL8 with upgrades.

Skip to 13:30 if you want to see the barrel wobble thing. There's a few other bits this guy isn't keen on. 

Looked at the Novritsch web site, and here's a stupid thing: they won't ship the 1.5j version to the UK, only the 1.18j, as if the thing was full auto.   Which it isn't, it's semi locked.

I'm not going to buy a 0.20g 350fps semi auto rifle unless I'm really worried about MED, and that'd negate the point of running a super accurate long range rifle... 

Bah humbug.

Just now, Daveoc33 said:

Although out of stock patrolbase had them at 415fps on 0.2g 

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/novritsch-ssr63-a3-sl-9-dmr-aeg

Ah well that's good news then, maybe their website is just out of whack with reality 😄

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.