Shipping UK to Czech Republic

Cocky Tom

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience shipping an AEG from the UK to the Czech Republic please? I'm just wondering what obstacles (i.e. customs regulations, etc. UK or CR) may hinder or cause an AEG to be held or destroyed if I declare the item when shipped? I don't want to sell someone in Czech something in good faith only to have it not be delivered...

Cheers

you won't have insurance. I have sold two guns on sperate occasions shipping out of the UK, both went walkies and i was out of pocket having to refund the buyer. 

1 hour ago, heroshark said:

Impossible as a non business customer.

Cheers, really appreciate the feedback... 🙏

51 minutes ago, BigStew said:

you won't have insurance. I have sold two guns on sperate occasions shipping out of the UK, both went walkies and i was out of pocket having to refund the buyer. 

Many thanks for the feedback, really useful! 🙏

Edited by Cocky Tom

Be careful, even if it is not in the terms like for UPS, getting a refund when/if they return the replica is a real uphill battle. And they can refuse it because they do not understand the legality of it. Talking from experience. I would advise in your ad to specify you only sell to uk buyers.

They refused to ship a replica to France despite the fact airsoft in france in only limited to the age of the purchaser.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.