Specna Arms SA-H03 Assault Rifle

Hunter128

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm a complete newbie to airsoft and was looking for a good gun to start with. Research tells me that the Specna Arms SA-H03 Assault Rifle is a good gun and decently beginner freindly. Does anyone know anything about this gun, or if it is accurate, easy to use, reliable etc. Do you think I should place the order?

Thanks

Hunter

• Supporters
On 14/10/2023 at 22:37, Gunboat Diplomat said:

but an older model

Not entirely a bad thing. IIRC that means it'll come with the E&C OEM gearbox which is definitely better than the Orion box when that appeared. Basic, yes but very upgradeable.

• Supporters
On 14/10/2023 at 22:37, Gunboat Diplomat said:

Well made by all accounts, but an older model and lacking some features compared to its peers at a similar price. Namely lack of a quick change spring and mosfet. 

It appears to be the not-very-quick-change version that requires the gearbox to be taken out, as opposed to the Edge/Orion boxes where you can go straight in through the back passage.

Sadly, price inflation means a an Edge 2.0 / GATE ASTER model will run you close to £300.

Unless you really want a pot-metal body, I'm still not seeing any compelling reason to look beyond the Double Eagle M9xx range.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.