TM Hi capa mag compatibility

Joe142

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, so I’m just after some advice on mag compatibility with the TM hi capa 5.1s 

I brought some vorsk mags the other day as patrol base said they were compatible with the TM but they completely snapped my nozzle and nozzle return spring on the first shot, since im having trouble finding any tm mags what have other people used that work well? 

im A bit nervous to try the vorsk mags again incase the same thing happens again 😂 

WE mags will work however you probably won't get quite as good performance out of them. I have and occasionally use a WE extended mag in mine (as the TM extended is expensive and the parts are crap). I grabbed a WE and swapped out the feed lips, follower and router and it's been great.

Thanks for all the replies all, I’ve managed to grab 3 tm mags from hi capa hub which should come this week 😁

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.