GHK AKS-74u / VFC MP5-PDW - questions

wadsy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm contemplating either of these two...

Any thoughts on: if one or the other of the VFC MP5-PDW or the GHK AKS-74u is more fun to shoot than the other? In videos I've watched, the AK action looked more "lively" or aggressive which I liked the look of!

Also, if I went for the AK, I'd like to add a vertical front grip; what parts would I need to do this? (upper/lower guard+grip) and, if possible a suitable supplier?... UK if possible.

Cheers

So GHK is a bit of a sore subject they are having alot of QC issues currently and buying new is not a good idea, if you can find one second hand that has none of the QC issues would be your best bet otherwise you are just risking alot of money on a lemon. VFC however have been known to be great recently.

To be honest if you fancy a realistic MP5 you could go for a Marui NGRS as well. Is it gas? Nope. Is it fun to shoot? You bet.

Edited by Krisz

3 hours ago, Krisz said:

o be honest if you fancy a realistic MP5 you could go for a Marui NGRS as well. Is it gas? Nope. Is it fun to shoot? You bet.

I'm sure one was listed in the classifieds recently

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.