Anyone able to get Zenit Bits / Alternatives Shipped Into UK?

H0bbsy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Gday all!

Very quick one, am in the process of modifying the 1st Edition  E&L i picked up and am keen to chuck a few zenit bits on.

Been eyeing up the import sites Russian Thunder and Ivan Tactical, namely as im after a B-25U angled Rail and an RK1 Foregrip to slap onto it.

Anyone had luck with them recently, or has all the stuff thats going on in Ukr caused issues with this?

Thank you in advance. :D

From what I gather currently, pretty much anything military related is being held for Russian troops and exports have taken a back seat, also Russian customs is is cracking down on military related items confiscating anything deemed useful to their war effort.

A lot of Russian webs store are also taking crypto only due to  sanctions,  so at the moment PayPal is not an option, some store have apparently manage to circumvent this but I have not seen it. 

If your wanting real steel Zenitco,  private seller/second hand market are the popular option at the moment, there are a number of Facebook pages like Northern Pact and Red market just put up a wanted post. 

There also https://39bullets.com/improvement/zenitco-tuning/ based in Poland, but I have not bought from them in a while so I can not comment on their current reliability. 

All else fails there maybe an airsoft version of the Zenitco parts you want, cheaper and more readily available.  

Edited by Sniper780

• 2 weeks later...

On 08/09/2023 at 07:04, Krisz said:

Just look up 5KU. They copy basically everything.

LCT also have some clone zenitco stuff, usually at a higher price than 5KU depending on what peoples after

Edited by JinxDuh
typo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.