Odin Speedloader Adapter for UTR-45

pyromancer6

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the title says, anybody have any idea on a solution for a M12 sidewinder's adapter for the Double Eagle UTR-45? Loading the magazines manually is a nightmare and it feels like I spend half the game day doing so but I can't find any sort of adapter for the UTR magazines, as apparently the G&G PCC45's adapter doesn't work with the UTR magazines according to a reviewer. Any ideas?

I just use this:

https://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/airtech-studio-universal-m12-odin-speedloader-sidewinder-adapter-37496-p.asp

Should work with any AEG magazine. I use something similar to this with my m14 and SR-25 magazines.

EDIT:

1 minute ago, mightyjebus said:

I literally use this and it works well

Edited by Impulse

I've been using a 3d printed universal adapter similar to the above - for a variety of non M4 mags (including UTR 45). A bit more awkward to hold in order to keep the nozzle of the adapter pressed into the mag as you wind the BBs in (i rest the base of the mag on my upper thigh), but perfectly doable.

• 3 weeks later...

I grabbed the universal adapter as reccomended here the other day and while it's not perfect (the strap struggles a little with the extremely long UMP style magazines) it works well-enough, esp. compared to the agony of using shitty cheap speedloaders that get jammed every three seconds. I just wish there was a way to snap the mags in like how the M4 mags go in - that'd be perfect. Oh well - universal is good enough for now but I'll have to keep an eye out for a proper UTR-45 adapter as the platform gets more and more popular.

Cheers for all the pointers lads

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.