Magwells for Marui 1911s

TheFull9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
Seems there must be no demand at the moment, given the total lack of stock everywhere?

I've gone about 10 pages deep on google, all I can see are the horrible looking AIP versions. I'm very close to just buying a couple of Strike warriors, swapping MSHs to the guns I want the mag wells on and selling the strikes at a loss (if anyone wants a discount on one, drop me a dm).

If anyone's got any alternatives I'd love to hear them please.

• Supporters

I can guarantee that the guarder part at Boomarms is not in stock. I have also been searching for the past month for these myself and until the very recent website update the said 'stock incoming'. It said this on many things out of stock and now suddely these have all changed.  There is no longer a clear stock status and you can add it to your cart. This happened to all 'stock incoming' items. This will, in effect, be a pre order until Guarder can be bothered to run another batch. Given what I believe is low demand this could be many months.

• 1 month later...

An update from my ongoing search.

So I tired to order the Guarder part from KY airsoft as they claimed to have it stock. What they really meant was they thought they could get it quickly from their distributor. Given I believe there are none anywhere they of course could not. After a lone wait it took a lot of chasing to get them to admit this and a lot more persuation to get a refund. Even then when they promised the refund they never processed it, so had to claim through PayPal (sucessfully). Leason - AVOID KY airsoft.

I have had some minor success. I have recieved an Army Force version from sixmm.

https://www.sixmm.com/en-gb/products/army-force-army-metal-housing-with-magwell-for-m-seriesgbbfor-r-r-r-gbb

Sixmm have a mixed reputation but after some chasing they eventually shipped and it has arrived. For the price it is OK. It will need some filing to make it fit but I am OK with this. It also looks OK with a matt finish that matches my frame. It will certianly work for now until in many months (could be a year) when Guarder or Nova make some more. As a bonus it also came with the hammer sping and retention pin. Will replace the spring but always good to get the pin which can be a nightmare to find on it's own.

James 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.