Looking for a Hensoldt 3x G36 insert

SeniorSpaz87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I figured I would put this here since its sorta off-topic being a real steel part, but at the same time its for a VFC MG4... Either way, Im looking for a good condition G-36 insert. They arent terribly expensive, but very hard to find in the US. They seem decently available in Europe but everywhere Ive contacted has a blanket no US shipping rule for some reason. So if anyone knows of a shop with any that *will* ship to the US, please help me out.

Online-Waffen-MV Wysluch GmbHHensoldt Heckler&Koch HK G36: Hensoldt 3x  Zieloptik - Online-Waffen-MV Wysluch GmbH

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Is the issue the magnification? 1.5x seems readily available here stateside

I mean Id prefer 3x over 1.5x, but at the same time Ill take what I can get. Not sure why RTI never came up in my searches. Ill probably grab one of those for now to model the optic, and eventually swap it to a 3x when I find one.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.