Kj works m9a1

Thornie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I’ve got a problem… the polymer slide for my m9 has snapped and I was thinking the logical thing to do would be to buy a metal slide next, right? Well I’ve scoured the Internet for hours to no avail in finding the part I need, does anyone know of where I could possibly find it?

4 hours ago, strykerles said:

I don't know if they are compatible but maybe you could try a WE slide? they are in stock at kyairsoft

Nah they’re not unfortunately. There’s just a slight size difference that stops them from fitting from what I’ve read

On 17/08/2023 at 21:17, Thornie said:

So I’ve got a problem… the polymer slide for my m9 has snapped and I was thinking the logical thing to do would be to buy a metal slide next, right? Well I’ve scoured the Internet for hours to no avail in finding the part I need, does anyone know of where I could possibly find it?

Surprise to me.

I didn't know KJ Works did an M9 with a polymer slide.

1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

Surprise to me.

I didn't know KJ Works did an M9 with a polymer slide.

I bought it from patrol base a couple years back, I had bought the covert edition or something along them lines (came with suppressor and different grip) and got it in two tone so perhaps they just put a cheap one on in place to save painting. I’m not 100% sure but I can’t find either slide for sale anywhere 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.