Recommendations for Sunday 23rd

Spartan09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

As the title says, I am looking for recommendations for skirmish sites for this Sunday.

I realise I'm leaving it to the last minute,  but I was meant to be working all weekend due to contractors working on our new workshop, but work has just told me I am not working now due to the contractors cancelling

I just looked at my regular sites, and they either aren't running this weekend, or are running themed events that are fully booked.

So, having not been airsoft for a couple of months now, I am looking to get back out, and am looking for new sites to try out, ideally within a 2 hour drive of Northampton, not fussed over CQB, woodland or mixed, ideally looking for skirmish over battle sim type games,  and if any other forum members are attending, then it would be nice to put some faces to names

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

• Supporters

Red Alert are doing a Battlesim Lite. More of a glorified skirmish than a full on battlesim.

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Red Alert are doing a Battlesim Lite. More of a glorified skirmish than a full on battlesim.

This.

They're designed to be a way for people to get an idea of a full battlesim, without ammo/camo/ loadout restrictions. 

They're great fun. I'll be there in danger bush mode.

Appreciate the suggestion @Lozart and @Skullchewer

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it due to a family emergency occurring yesterday.   Hope you guys had fun,  and hopefully I will be able to meet you at the next one

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.