Ares apc9 + extra

johnnyj

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,  a pal has asked me to sell this for him as he's not on forums so looking for a guide price to list this. It is missing its front sight and does have marks on it especially the barrel when the faff of a surpressor was not fitted correctly.

Ares apc9 what I know that's been fitted is a madbull hop rubber and a black tb barrel and its wired to deans. 

Suppressor and 5 extra mags as shown in the photo with the stock small , medium and large mag. 

Just tested it on .25s and it's shooting 314 fps ( just over 350 on .2s if I'm working that out correct)

I know sod all about these guns but seen its has a qc gearbox and very easy access.

Thanks for helping with this 

20230719_155046.jpg

20230719_154934.jpg

20230719_154923.jpg

20230719_154911.jpg

Edited by johnnyj
Brand error

• johnnyj changed the title to Ares apc9 + extra

I seen one sell at the weekend for £350 with a bunch of mags and S hopped and that was a friends price. I seen on youtube that some shops have had lawyers letters to stop selling them so that might push the value up as well.

I'd say around £400 to £450 at a push would be a good price.

(p.s. I've got one here and it's an awesome little AEG)

Thanks mate I will admit I have been reading your posts on these guns and would love the gbb with these style of mags 

1 hour ago, mightyjebus said:

I seen on youtube that some shops have had lawyers letters to stop selling them so that might push the value up as well.

AIUI the only restrictions were in the US, because it didn't have the required markings to be sold there? Certainly never seen any restrictions on (or attempts to restrict) sale in the UK... 🤷‍♀️

Ares internals are nice, but the proprietary nature and VFC-esque quality otherwise may put a lot of folk off, and Negative certainly didn't like it 😅

I'd say the price mentioned above really depends on finding the right buyer... and perhaps isn't as realistic to hope for as you put across.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.