GHK G5's

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just remembered these are a thing, they were seeming a fairly popular RIF at one point (maybe 4-5 years ago?). Now I never even hear anyone mention them.

Any owners on the board still enjoying theirs?

They are great little guns, I have mine in an SRU bullpup kit and it hasn't missed a beat in 4 years.

Lightweight snappy and pretty reliable you can't really go wrong, only the mags are rather expensive and the older ones were heavy.

They’re about to become very sought after - it’s the next project gun for www.Rogueworx.com

New bolt, nozzle, FCG, tdc hop etc coming over the next couple of years…

the G5 currently has a moulding issue in the lower receiver that makes them crack. This is the first thing that’s being sorted, via a reinforcement kit called the ZENITH. This will allow the G5 to use Devilhunter modded mags and take the temperature sensitivity of gas mags out of the equation.

Should be fun times 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.