Adjusting iron sight on Specna Arms SA-H22 (H416 type)

ParHunter

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I’ve just received my brand new SA-H22 and I am a bit gobsmacked by the iron sight. The rear iron sight is a metal ring with 4 holes or different sizes. You can rotate them and they click in place. The only problem is with WHERE they click in place

IMG_3726.thumb.jpeg.c9426608e19ae9f5d1330f427c86eca0.jpeg

I can see that there are two screws which are probably used for adjusting windage and elevation but I can’t imaging you will be able to adjust it but that much.

I haven’t found anything on the internet on how to adjust these sights. Has anyone got a link?

One other thing I am having problems with is my battery. I got a crane stock battery but it won’t fit in the stock. It seems the H416 stock can only take very small batteries (the diameter is about 1.8 cm and the battery i have is 2 cm wide).

I’ve tried the screws to adjust the sight but that only moves it slightly. It doesn’t change where the ring  clicks in. 

IMG_3731.thumb.jpeg.77939b3b1aca4b7b4a5217e683199e0a.jpeg

It looks like it might be adjustable with two prongs (the two notches should be either at 3 and 9 o’clock or 12 and 6 o’clock. But I don’t want to force anything in case I break it (and void the warranty).

• Supporters
4 hours ago, ParHunter said:

brand new SA-H22

Then I'd be asking the retailer for a solution. 

Well, I'd have disassembled everything that can be disassembled to see how the indexing works.  But do as I say, not as I'd do.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.