NPAS Help needed urgently !!

Adu

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I currently have just bought and mtr with an NPAS installed. From my knowledge I know there is a grub screw in the nozzle which adjusts the position of some internals. Thing is I have fully unscrewed the screw and I think it may have gotten lost as when I was trying to screw it , nothing was there. I have ordered a new screw but without that screw the gun is shooting only 140 fps on .25s where it was shooting 350 before the screw disappeared. What has happened? Because without the screw should the spring for the npas push the little internal all the way to the left causing it to achieve max fps even without the screw. If so, does anyone know why I’m getting only 140 fps, shouldn’t I still be getting 340 without the screw?

• Jedi_Master changed the title to NPAS Help needed urgently !!

I would guess the grub screw is a pretty big % of the weight of the NPAS and without it the valve is much quicker to close even though it is basically fully open?

What NPAS is it?

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.