Any reccomendations for super secure Molle MP5 pouches?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for a secure MP5 magazine holder, preferably a 3-4 in one, to go on a belt with molle so it has to be able to securely retain the mags.

I've looked at the ESSTAC option but it seems they're out of stock & I can't find any anywhere else.

Preferebly kydex or something, the Viper ones are a bit tough to get in.

TYIA

Because of the belt I think you've got limited options.

DeadlyCustoms makes some smg mag pouches out of kydex. I bet traditional molle pouch would start to flop around if you speed up a bit. That was the case when I had a plate carrier and I hated it. 🤣

I run a viper chest rig with an MP5 insert and it's awesome. But reloading is more comfortable and faster with a shooter belt.

Edited by Krisz

It might not be specifically what you have asked for but I've run mp9 gbbr mags off a belt before and found that anything that has the mags sticking up tall from the pouch was a pain. When things are rig or pc mount used molle and decide to drop a kydex stiffening panel behind the molle when running the same chest size molle pouches in a belt setup. 

Basically it's a sheet if kydex given some curve and molle slots cut into it. Then run the pouches straps through the kydex panel as you mount the pouch to the belt. It worked really well.

The pouch is the ops quad pouch from hueys.

Edited by concretesnail

8fields on patrolbase do a triple stack MP5 mag pouch that's pretty secure to keep the mags in, but I reckon it would flop about a bit on a belt unless you can loop the molle in somehow.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.