Looking for spare parts for my WE SCAR-L GBB

RecsPowerCode

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I bought a used WE SCAR-L recently but a part of it was broke during the shipping because the seller didnt pack it well, so i am looking for replacement

anyone know where to find the part 020 021 022 in this picture? i found one on https://www.kyairsoft.com/we-scar-l-aeg-buttstock-lock-set-wesc-23.html but in description it only said AEG, does it fit to a GBBR?

also, there are missing lid on the mags, if anyone can tell me where to find replacement for that, or if there are any quick pull that will fit into it?

meanwhile, does anyone know where is a good place to buy a foldable stock adapter for WE SCAR-L?

scar_gas_1_.jpg

微信图片_20230425170416.jpg

微信图片_20230425170411.jpg4102221__20230425171150.thumb.png.8875182750be38f8104516d01b037a75.png

Edited by RecsPowerCode

3 hours ago, Nick G said:

SCAR #20 GBBR - SCAR-L Series - SCAR Series - WE Rifles (GBBR) - Parts (kyairsoft.com)

Looks like the same part

Mag base looks like part number 174

Yes i found it, but i wanna know there are any quick pull that can replace the #174?

• Supporters
19 hours ago, RecsPowerCode said:

Yes i found it, but i wanna know there are any quick pull that can replace the #174?

Look for "stanag ranger plate"

FYI I’ve just received small mag parts for a WE  from KY airsoft. Took a week from order. So if you are stuck don’t be afraid to use them. Fast and reliable. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.